Saturday, October 3, 2026

Home and semi mobile

 Yesterday was pretty much a blur especially after surgery. I was slurring my words, couldn't move too fast and surprisingly got dizzy and nauseous if I did. That's the anesthesia of course I was fine about six hours later. I think. Definitely better in the morning but was still getting up a few times overnight to pee.


 First full meal. Bean and cheese enchilada and did not choose wisely with the potatoes and gravy. Enchiladas 8 out of 10, potatoes 2/10.  But I had orange jello and chocolate pudding and tortilla soup 8/10 but was mostly full by the time I got to it. The Sharp Memorial Hospital for Women and Children does good with their meals. Good portions and good tasting choices, no microwave meals for them.

Slow going right now for movement, bound top and middle but more on that later. Just wanted to check in and say I'm alive and recovery is progressing as much as it can.

 

No comments: