Friday, January 19, 2024


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVHp4_30wCIVppa8O2LXPq_n8NeYL5gca9_ltk3yP4bLo2P70CtluS-qXjXID9FWSCsf__ouSBRF_fujDpSNc9SJRUGBIzI86SZtnqAdtyWuZAMpKQx0GY_vmFI3PPiukyMK4ssPXjX2s/s1600/46059504-rage-gif-.gif

 (rage post incoming)

THEY SHIPPED MY PHONE TO THE WRONG F-ING ADDRESS!!!

I even put in my current address on the insurance form even and they still sent it to my Clairmont Drive address from when I lived with Katie! It was delivered yesterday, I got no email, Jon got no notification, no communication whatsoever because they probably sent the notification to my phone number instead of his! WHICH IS INACTIVE RIGHT NOW!!!

My email was correct, phone number associated with that claim was his, he got the confirmation of it being processed and that was it. They were supposed to send a notice to my email that it was shipped. I got nothing, nada zip, zero.

I filed a claim with UPS that it was delivered to the wrong address, it can take 'up to eight days to investigate a claim.  I won't have a new phone at this rate for another week.

We don't have the gas to drive all the way to Clairemont to see if that person hasn't done something with it. 

The Asurion insurance company only has an automated menu for contacting them. We went two rounds trying to get through to someone but didn't get anywhere. Going to the website gets nowhere also as it automatically redirects to either Cricket or the phone number.

This is a case where I need to talk to a real person, it's a weekend and there won't be any help until Monday.

 


 


No comments: