Saturday, October 5, 2024

Annnd, once again jumped the gun, and bills

 I need to learn how to listen more effectively. I got a call about my throat scan and now my eye appointment. The scheduler called me yesterday and said she saw my appointment for December about my eyes but since it was a referral, they have an earlier appointment.... Oct 9. Wow. I was not prepared for that so she changed the date for that appointment and will have that at 10:40 in the morning on a Wednesday which means I go from there to get the boys. Hope they don't dilate my eyes because that would suck trying to drive with the plastic sunglasses on.

Also, due to going $42 over budget on the food groceries I am now short for paying the remainder of the bills. Luckily I figured out why the SDGE bill is so low, this time of year they have an energy credit so it may well be half of what we paid last month thankfully. But I will still be short by about $70 for the rest of my bills. 

Rocky has food, we have food, rent is paid, internet is paid, amazon prime is paid (don't judge, it's only $7.50 and is part of our entertainment budget), storage is paid. I have $98 left and still have car insurance (Geico), SDGE and phone. Geico and phone combined is $108, SDGE is unknown right now but could be as  high as $80.

I'm running through the timing and budget just to get it straight in my head right now so bear with me:

Geico is $54 on the 11th then SDGE is on the 12th. I may take Geico off autopay and see if I can delay that, the phone isn't until the 15th.

98 - 54 = 44. Not enough for either SDGE or my phone. So take phone and geico off autopay and delay those and pay SDGE. 

Even if I had the extra $42 it wouldn't be enough. 

High finance for low income people.

And a mouse mummy just because it's so dang cute!



No comments: